Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chat time!


Courtesy of Scrap Princess

Finally I have found the long lost chat from Jez's Star Wars game! Rejoice!

The Set-up: Scrap's character Maurice is about to fight in the Robot Fightling League. Ian's character Golden Aamwa attempted to bet 1,000 credits on the fight,but my character (Rank Trill) convinced the bookie he said 100,000 credits. Reynaldo's character did not help the situation. The following is the chat log for that fight.

Ian Johnson 18:31
Oh god don't die

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:33
We technically can't die sir.

me 18:33
Fark!

Ian Johnson 18:33
KC-85, I am a highly agitated Ithorian right now, please allow me my mild incorrect word choice during this tense moment.

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:34
My apologies sir.

At this point Maurice has taken same damage and seems to be losing the fight.

me 18:34
Ok......run for the ship?

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:34
I have misguided loyalty for Maurice Captain.

Ian Johnson 18:34
You horrible human, I swear to the Jungle Mother that if you get me black listed from this entire planet, I may very well abandon my people's ancient aversion to violence.

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:35
You are at a pit-fight as it is, Sir.

me 18:35
Hey! You placed the bet!
I was like, whaaaaat? 100,000 credits? You crazy

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:36
The captain has a point sir. That was outrageous.

Ian Johnson 18:37
This is preposterous!Whoever programmed a droid to lie?!
What sort of a terrible operation is the Alliance running? This is an outrage!

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:37
I can't so much lie as tell very strategically selected truths, sir.

Ian Johnson 18:38
Protocol droid, if we get out of this alive, I am going to reprogram you into a floor scrubber and sell you to cover the debt.

Maurice is making a combat! Badassery is ensuing!

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:39
I do believe Maurice is winning sir, so I will have to lodge a protest for that course of action.
To speak in more common nomenclature; "I can't let you do that, Dave."

me 18:39
Mate, I'm starting to think you might have a gambling problem..

Ian Johnson 18:39
By the sacred forests of Ithor, I will end you

Reynaldo Madrinan 18:40
Denial is usually indicative of a larger problem, sir.

me 18:40
*Ranik gets another drink*

Maurice wins! At this point we cheered LOUDLY.

And so ends the tale of how we one 100,000 credits in Jez Gordons Stars Wars: The Malicrux Peril game, only to lose it all 5 minutes later.

1 comment:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, the Rebel Alliance is still on the hook to reimburse me for spending that 100,000 credits!

    ReplyDelete