Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lazy, lazy post.

Haven't updated in a while which is a bit of a disappointment, but I really haven't had anything to write about! I've continued to play Dungeon Crawler Classic RPG on Monday nights with some people from Japan and it has been extremely fun. The combination of a great game along with great people  has me constantly counting down till Monday nights. I'm once again getting the itch to try and DM a game and it seems like I am probably going to give in. Still contemplating on what system I am going to use as I have the AD&D 1E core books coming in the mail but I am also thoroughly enjoying DCC RPG and am becoming quite familiar with the system. The Adventurer Conqueror King System is also on the cards but I still haven't finished reading through it.
My DCC Character

No comments:

Post a Comment